Wednesday at about 11am, as me and my fiancee lay in bed, we were stirred awake by a popping noise and smoke smell. The kitchen was in flames. We lay in a room actually separated by a mere brick wall (which may have been the only reason we are still alive). His house is devastated. He is safe though, as is the rest of his family. My laptop was so luckily spared by the most intense fire I've ever been in.
I have no idea what to say. I think we will take pictures tomorrow and post them so you all can truly understand how deadly of a fire this could've been, considering there were no fire alarms and we were asleep.
..If anyone wants to donate anything for their family, contact me or his paypal is firstname.lastname@example.org
If anyone donates anything, I'll see about sending you something in return. It will all go to his family so they can rebuild. ATM though, we are still just in shock, 90% of their belongings are covered in soot, bobbys dealing with some smoke inhalation and im just so freaked out.,..
Don't leave grease out..no, I didn't do it, if I had, id be afraid they'd never want to see me again....but, please be careful...make sure your smoke alarms are working....have a safety plan....dont mean to lecture, but after this, im terrified of fire now...[link]
btw, as they couldnt interview anyone, they misreported no one was in the house